How can I get plugged in at KUMC?
- Sunday morning worship is a powerful personal experience and one of the foundations of our community.
- We invite you to join one of our small groups meeting on Sunday mornings or throughout the week.
- Sunday School
- Small Groups
- Bible Studies
- Join us Wednesday nights for fellowship and a meal at The Table.
How can I join the church?
- Joining Kingwood United Methodist Church primarily involves three steps:
- Professing your faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior
- Being baptized
- Making a commitment to be loyal to the United Methodist Church and in particular Kingwood United Methodist Church
- We celebrate your baptism in other communities of faith
- For first time professions of faith in Christ, speak with a pastor about baptism
- There is an invitation to membership in worship or you can contact Rev. Chris Harrison about more information.
How do I get baptized?
- As a United Methodist Church, we affirm both infant and adult baptism as an authentic and powerful experience of the Holy Spirit.
- The baptism of a child is one of our greatest opportunities to celebrate the work of God in every life.
- If you are interested in learning more about baptizing your child, we invite you to contact Rev. Ellen Kent.
- Baptism is the important first step on the journey to discipleship.
- If you are interested in being baptized, we urge you to contact Rev. Chris Harrison.